Monday, July 14, 2008

Another week starts

Another week starts
Hey guys I was going to journal, showing how we do things around here.
This is going to be a hectic week. We need to prepare a home for next weekend Quick Close Sale and we need to get 3 closings done. On one we finally have the approval from the 1st Mortgage Holder, we already had an approval from the second Mortgage Holder so you would think we're good to go right? Well no, the approval from the second was valid 30 days and it took the first more than that to make up his mind. So we need to chase that second.
Then we have a closing planned for the 17th and we don't have the money in escrow yet. I spoke with the Mortgage broker and buyer on Saturday and the both assured me that all would be okay. Well I don't think so, I need to chase this as they don't even have an appraisal done.
On the 3rd house I have an approval of the first Mortgage Holder but the second has been a nightmare. We have a contract for sale to close on the 15th and desperately need that agreement from the second. If not foreclosure is set for the 21st...
Those are this weeks priorities.
I'll keep you posted

0 comments: